Monday, July 28, 2008

MIXED JUICE DRINK

'MIXED JUICE DRINK' it was the drink which we had yesterday soon after our dinner. There was no drinking water at home as we have to go to safeway to take it. My hubby was too late from office that we skipped for 1 day. Suddently when I opened my fridge ,there were few flavour juice sitting which were all in small quantity. So thaught of mixing all for a while and took a risk as how it taste. Beleive me it was incredible. Both had a good time and my daughter she was behind me running with her small glass to have a sip again an again. This is how I prepared -





INGREDIENTS

1/2 cup Apple juice.

1/2 cup Mango juice.

1/2 cup Lemonade.

1/4 cup Fanta.

1/4 Fresh Orange juice.

Ice crushed few.

METHOD.

Grind all the ingredients in the blender for about 1 min.


Serve cold immediatly.

I submit this entry to SUMMER SPLASH BEING HOSTED BY AARTEE.


Also to WHF - JUICES AND ICECREAM BEING HOSTED BY EASYCRAFTS.




Also sending this to WBB - SUMMER FEAST HOSTED BY SIA

Awards Time.

PURVA DESAI has awarded me one new award which is "BLOGGING FRIENDS FORVER AWARD". Thanks a ton purva . Glad to receive from u and will cherish ur award forever.



The following rules apply to this award:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award

2. 4 of them followers of your blog.

3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

I choose four of my "frequent" (I highlighted this, since I have many ;)) followers to this blog :





SANHITA who is from India and new to my blog.

Congrates friends..

27 comments:

Sujatha said...

Thats a quick and easy fruit drink! I always do have most of the ingredients you mentioned.. I got to try this!

Shreya said...

really nice mixed fruit juice, i love the colour! :-)

Cham said...

Cool look like coktail :) Love the colour Suma. Congrats on ur award and thank u to share with me :)

Madhavi said...

Refreshing entry, yummy drink!!! Congratulations on ur award!!!

Kumudha said...

Very tasty juice! Fruits juices are perfect for summer.

Laavanya said...

You seem to have created a beautiful cocktail... looks great Suma.

Chef Jeena said...

What a refreshing summer drink Suma. :-)

Dori said...

Congratulations on the award and thanks for passing along to me :) The juice was a really great idea and sounds really yum!

Indian Khana said...

Nice idea of mixing everything....cool..and congrat's for the award

Indian Khana said...

That was a fast comment..thanks

Jaishree Iyer said...

Congratulations on the award suma.yummy drink!!!Refreshing entry...

Deepthi Shankar said...

thatz a quick n refreshing drink .. soo easy to make .. pic looks nice

ST said...

really nice and very refreshing mixed fruit juice, i love the colour:))congrats on award

Sia said...

very refreshing indeed... and suma, u can send it to wbb-summer feast whoich i am hosting.

Purva Desai said...

Really refreshing and energetic drink....:)

A_and_N said...

Hi Suma! Congrats on the award and the juice looks fantastic! I loved the addition of Fanta :D Must have given it an aerated kick :)

Uma said...

I also make this kind of fruit cocktail sometimes. YOurs look more refreshing and inviting Suma!

Congrats on your credit card, I mean the award! Thanks for passing it to me!

EC said...

thats quite an easy and healthy drink..thanks for sending it to the event..congrats on the awards

Unknown said...

Nice idea of mixing everything....cool..and congrat's for the award.Very tasty juice! Fruits juices are perfect for summer.

Shobana senthilkumar said...

Hi suma,
hmmmm ...good idea of mixing everything....congrats for the award

Usha said...

Looks refreshing,just what we need on a hot summer day :)

Sukanya Yogesh said...

Summer splash looks totally refreshing. A must try. you got a wonderful blog.

Andhra Flavors said...

mixed juice looks refreshig suma.

Unknown said...

cocktail(mocktail) looks delicious!!!

Paula said...

What a great idea! I bet the Fanta added a fun fizz to it. I'll remember this when we are thirsty for something refreshing and new!

Lakshmi said...

Very refreshing and I love those accidental discoveries that happen at home..

Kavya said...

Congrats on the award… love this drink.. I used to make this juice before when I was home.. but since I started working my schedule has become crazy! I usually buy KDD Harvest’s mixed fruit juice when on the go, I feel this is the only juice which tastes like home-made juice. After reading your post I am tempted to make this at home :) Thanks for sharing